Thank you so much to the wonderful blogger and author of Petroleumwife for the nomination of, “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. I’m deeply touched and honored, thank you. The initial intent and audience for my blog was primarily family and friends that had no social media outlet. I’m so glad that others are enjoying my blog posts & photos as much as I enjoy blogging about them.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the awards’ requirements.
7 Things I know you don’t know about me
- The sun rises and rests on my family. Cliche I know but true. I have found a new passion in blogging and love to update it with either short stories and or photos.
- I ran away from home in April 1985 and was MIA for seven months. Finally called my mother on November 14, 1985.
- At the age of 16, I was high more than I was sober. I strongly believed that marijuana should have been legal as it was not chemically altered. I am now 44 and wiser!
- I dropped out of high school my senior year. I decided I knew more than the teachers and didn’t need a normal education. At the age of 21 I celebrated a mile stone by earning my GED, Drivers License, & enrolling in a community college.
- I used a film camera that I loved until December 20th, 2011. Many thanks go to my husband who introduced me to digital photography.
- I absolutely hate surprises! & Scary movies. Football or any other kind of televised sports bore me and I root for the opposing team just to be different.
- I’m a new believer in Jesus Christ, I accepted the Lord in 2004. Although, I”ll admit that I fall off the Jesus wagon quite often.
15 Nominee’s for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The Nominee’s are not difficult to select. The difficult part is selecting only 15 nominees from this amazing blogger world I follow. A highly suggested list of bloggers who share their passion & inspiration through their photo’s & posts. In no specific order, they are:
2. Photo Media
12. See What Eye See
13. A Detailed House