A couple of weeks ago, Still-Times.com was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Amanda from Living in Another Language. I was pretty excited about the nomination and will proudly display my Liebster badge on my front page. Thank you Amanda.
I’ve enjoyed blogging more than I can say. It’s given me an opportunity to share this crazy chaotic life of ours through pictures, posts, and notes. We’ve enjoyed our China adventures and look forward to sharing more as we start our travels back up in the coming year. Stay tuned….
The Liebster Award Rules –
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Chose 5 blogs to pass this award to
I nominate the following bloggers for their amazing blogs! I’m only sorry I could only pick 5. These are in no particular order.
- Jennifer @ Dreamlife Moments – for her inspirational blog
- Cristina @ A Homeschool Mom – she inspires me because of her faith and dedication to her family.
- Ania & Jon @ Hitch-Hikers Handbook– for their amazing hitch hiking travels
- Rachel & Tasha @ The Infinite Journey – for encouragement on their amazing journey they are about to start.
- Nikki @ International Travel Chick – for her fun, witty, and well written travel blog
4. Let the recipients know about the award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Create 5 – 10 questions the nominee should answer
Nominator’s Questions for Me
1. If you had a week to live, what would you do?
If I had a week to live I would throw a huge family party, a party for living. I wouldn’t tell anyone that I was due to go home in a week and I would create a video with my own eulogy to say good-bye.
2. What is the number one travel adventure that you’ve always wanted to go on?
Ever since my husband mentioned it, I’ve wanted to go on The Polar Express – Sweden. I know we’ll take the trip but like a child who’s stomping their feet, I want to go now. ha ha
3. Who is your biggest role model and why?
My biggest role model is my mother. Through trials, tribulations, & adversities she prevailed and single handed raised 5 children. Her fierce love and devotion to her children can be felt even now.
4. If you were given $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
Not sure what I would do with so much money. Hmm.. I know I’d ignore all the relatives that are born from such wealth 🙂
5. If you were shipwrecked on an island and could only choose 3 people to be there with you, who would they be?
My husband would be the only one I would take with me. No one else would be able to stand me when I get in my neurotic state of mind.
Questions for My Nominee‘s
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What are your aspirations?
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
- Do you like answering these questions?