On January 8th, our blog Still-Times.com was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I graciously accepted. Many thanks to jazzytower from thoughts and entanglement for the nomination. Pop on over to thoughts and entanglement’s blog and read the post, “WINGMAN“.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs and let them know.
- Copy the emblem and put it on your page.
Thank you http://thoughtsandentanglements.wordpress.com/ for the wonderful nomination. I enjoy posting and sharing photo’s as often as possible. I really enjoy knowing that others like our blog and enjoy it as much as we do.
Seven things about me: I’m seriously loving living in China. Life here is slower pace so I’ve enjoyed and I’m enjoying sewing, photography, cooking, blogging, and traveling to new places. I love movies that are based in part or whole on true events. I’m a sympathetic crier. Love to read and prefer paperback books over the Kindle and Nook or any electronic gadget. There’s something about turning the page that makes a book, a book.
My nominee’s are, INPO:
- The Unwitting Traveller –
- Mike’s Look At Life –
- roomaomao – Another Day in Shanghai
- brent’s iPhone 4S & Japan
- Finding Subjects
- Krishna’s pictures and notes
- Brad Stanton with Give me 5 minutes a day
- idolanuel.com – Check out Ido’s amazing new site To Be Aware
- iGameMom.com <~~~plethora of app’s information
- Life Out of the Box
- Pavlos Zikos Photography